Samsung has announced Galaxy C5 Pro, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the “Galaxy C Series”. It packs a 5.2-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 SoC, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and a 16-megapixel front-facing camera, both with f/1.9 aperture.
It has unibody metal design, comes with dual SIM support and a fingerprint sensor on the front, below the display. It packs a 2600mAh battery with support for adaptive fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 16MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 145.7 x 71.4 x 7mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2600mAh battery with fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro comes in Gold, Blue and Rose Gold colors and is priced at 2499 yuan (US$ 360 / Rs. 24,130 approx.). It is available for pre-order in China and goes on sale later this month.