Japan-based Panasonic took the stage today at the MWC 2017 in Barcelona, Spain to announce a fully rugged 2-in-1 detachable laptop powered by Windows 10.
This latest addition in Toughbook series comes in two variants — a 2-in-1 detachable laptop (tablet with keyboard dock) or as a tablet only. This laptop comes with tablet mode and six different operating modes to provide best of both the worlds. Also, it has the option for U-Blox NEO-M8 GPS for precise navigation.
- 12.0-inch QHD (2160 ×1440) anti-reflective high brightness outdoor display
- Intel Core i5-7300U vPro processor
- 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD storage
- Windows 10 Pro
- 8MP rear camera
- 2MP webcam
- Stereo microphones
- Digitiser pen embedded in the tablet part
- Water and dust resistant (IP65)
- 4G LTE, USB 3.0, HDMI, LAN, micro SD-XC and headset ports
The Panasonic Toughbook CF-33 will be available for sale starting from May 2017 from authorized Panasonic resellers in US starting around $4,099 (approx Rs. 2,73,505) for tablet with keyboard and $3,499 (approx Rs. 2,33,577) for the tablet-only.
It will be will be available for sale in 2nd Quarter of 2017 in Europe at a price of €3552 (Rs. 2,51,020 approx.) for detachable laptop model and €2992 ( approx Rs. 2,11,280) for Tablet only model.