The Watch 2 features a ‘sportier’ look with rubber bands, comes with cellular connectivity that allows users to make and receive phone calls using a built-in e-SIM card. A nano SIM slot is present on the bottom of the smartwatch. The smartwatch has stainless steel back, heart rate sensor along with charging contacts on back. The Watch 2 Classic has sports a stainless steel bezel and leather straps, giving it a more stylish look. Both the smartwatches offer real-time heart rate zone information, including dynamic heart rate monitoring and zone indicators.
Huawei Watch 2 and Watch 2 Classic key specifications
- 1.2 inch (390×390) AMOLED display with 328 ppi, Gorilla Glass 3
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100
- 768MB RAM, 4GB internal storage
- Android Wear 2.0
- Built-in e-SIM card (Huawei Watch 2)
- Sensors: 6-Axis motion sensor, Barometer, heart rate monitor
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Microphone, Speaker
- Water and Dust resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 45x48x12.6mm
- 4G LTE data, GPS, WiFi, Blutooth, NFC
- 420mAh battery, Fast charging
The Huawei Watch 2 is priced at 329 Euro (Standard) and 379 Euro with 4G, while the Classic will cost 399 Euro. Both the smartwatches will be available starting in March in Spain, France, Portugal, Italy, Germany and China. They will be available in the U.S., UK, Russia and Australia in April.