Asus launched Zenfone Go 5.0 (ZC500TG) a few months back, now the Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE (ZB500KL) is available from offline stores in some cities. It was originally launched a few months back and packs a 5-inch HD screen, is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 410 64-bit SoC and has a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, similar to the predecessor, but this has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and runs Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
As the name indicates, it has 4G LTE connectivity with support for VoLTE and packs a 2600mAh battery.
Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE ZB500KL specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with micro SD card
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions:143.7 x 70.85 x 11.25mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 2600mAh battery
The Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE ZB500KL comes in Black, Red, Gold, Silver with Blue and White colors and is available from offline retail stores as well as Amazon.in.