Renders of upcoming OPPO Find 9 surfaced last month revealing bezel-less screen on the sides and minimal bezels on top and bottom for the smartphone. Now a new report from China says that the phone will be introduced in March. Earlier report said that the phone will come in two versions, one with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor along with 6GB RAM and 128GB inbuilt storage and a cheaper variant with Snapdragon 653 processor with 4GB RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage.
The smartphone is expected to run new Find OS based on a new AI system.
OPPO Find 9 rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU / Octa-Core Snapdragon 653 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB / 4GB RAM, 128GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Find OS
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 4K Video recording
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 4100mAh with VOOC flash charge
The OPPO Find 9 is rumored to start at 3999 yuan (Rs. 39400 / US$ 580 approx.).