LG has announced X300, the company’s first mid-range smartphone with Snapdragon 425 SoC in Korea. It packs a 5-inch HD In-Cell Touch display, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has Auto Shot, Gesture Shot and several shooting modes.
It has a curved glass on the front with rounded edges and the back cover has fine patterns that prevents scratches and doesn’t slip easily. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
LG X300 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD )n-Cell Touch IPS display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 144.8 x 72.1 x 8.09mm;Weight: 142g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 2500mAh battery
The LG X300 comes in Silver and Dark Blue colors and is priced at 253,000 Korean Won (US$ 216 / Rs. 14,760 approx..