Wileyfox, a smartphone brand based in the UK introduced Swift 2X, successor of last year’s Swift 2. It has a 5.2-inch 1080p screen, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 SoC, pack a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF and an 8-megapixel front camera. It has unibody metal design, has a fingerprint sensor with NXP NQ220 technology on the back and comes with hybrid dual SIM support along with 4G LTE connectivity.
It runs on Cyanogen OS 13.1 based on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) currently, but it might soon be replaced by stock Android that the company has been working on since Cyanogen has already shut down.
Wileyfox Swift 2X specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with 2.5d Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Cyanogen OS 13.1 based on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, Samsung 3L8 ISOCELL sensor, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 144×72.2×8.8mm; Weight: 155g
- 3.5mm audio jack, 15x11mm speaker, AW87319 amplifier chip
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3010mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The Wileyfox Swift 2X comes in grey color, is priced at 219.99 GBP (US$ 268 / Rs. 18,325 approx.) and is currently available only in UK.