Alcatel today announced A3 XL at the CES 2017 in the “A” series. It has fingerprint support, LTE connectivity, comes with a 6-inch HD display, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT8735 and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat). It is 7.9mm thick
Alcatel A3 XL specifications
- 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8735B processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 165 x 82.5 x 7.9mm
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3,000 mAh battery
The Alcatel A3 XL will roll out in Asia Pacific, Middle East, African and Latin American markets during the first quarter of 2017. It is expected to cost around $200 (Rs. 13,550 approx.).
Commenting on the latest smartphone, Vittorio Di Mauro, Senior Vice President Smart Connectivity Division, Alcatel, said:
Our audience are those who really live on-the-go, are creative, socially active and are highly engaged with their communities of friends, family and work colleagues. The new Alcatel A3 XL enables them to watch the best HD movies and get an all-round fabulous multimedia experience, including gaming that involves high-volume data transfer. In short, it gives them a lot of bang for their buck. They will enjoy it.