ZTE at the CES 2017 announced Blade V8 Pro, its latest mid-range smartphone in the Blade series. It has 5.5-inch 1080p display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor, runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), has a 13-megapixel dual rear cameras with dual LED flash offering bokeh effect, PDAF and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
ZTE Blade V8 Pro specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GBGB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Dual 13MP rear cameras with Dual LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Dimensions: 155 x 76.9 x 9.1mm; Weight: 185g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dedicated HiFi audio chipset
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz _ 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3140mAh built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge
The ZTE Blade V8 Pro comes in Black Diamond is priced at $229.98 (Rs. 15620 approx.) and is already available for for pre-order through B&H.com, NewEgg.com and zteusa.com.
Commenting on the announcement, Lixin Cheng, chairman and CEO of ZTE USA, said:
First launched in Asia, the Blade series has expanded to countries throughout Europe and Mexico due to growing consumer demands.The Blade series hasn’t gone unnoticed here in the US as consumers and partners have continually asked about it so we’re excited to kick off 2017 by giving them what they want with the Blade V8 Pro.