LG has announced LG G Pad III 10.1 FHD, the company’s latest Android tablet and the successor of last year’s G Pad II 10.1. It has a 10.1-inch (1920 x 1200) WUXGA display, similar to the predecessor, but this is powered by an 1.5GHz Octa-Core processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 5-megapixel rear and front-facing cameras.
It has a built-in kick stand that can be adjusted up to 70-degrees in 4 modes. It is also the first LG tablet in the ‘G Pad’ series to feature a kick stand that can conveniently hold a 10.1-inch screen. The tablet has ‘Time Square’ UX, which can be used as a desk clock, tabletop calendar, or digital frame. It comes pre-loaded with Microsoft Office for Android.
LG G Pad III 10.1 FHD LTE specifications
- 10.1-inch (1920 x 1200) WUXGA display
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core Processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 5MP rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 256.2 × 167.9 × 6.7~7.9 mm; Weight: 510g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery
The LG G Pad III 10.1 FHD LTE comes in Black color, is priced at 429,000 South Korean Won (US$ 360 / Rs. 24,535 approx.) and will roll out in Korea starting from today. LT also said that it will expand the G Pad III lineup by releasing G Pad III 10.1 with a stylus pen early next year.