Panasonic has launched P88, the company’s latest 4G smartphone with Voice over LTE (VoLTE) support in the ‘P series’. It has a 5.3-inch HD IPS on-cell 2.5D curved Asahi glass display, is powered by 1.25 GHz quad-core processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with triple LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has LED flash.
It has a metal frame, has an anti-dust receiver and textured finish on the back.
Panasonic P88 specifications
- 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS on-cell 2.5D curved Asahi glass display
- 1.25GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP rear camera with triple LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 8.35 mm thick; Weight: 156g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2600mAh battery
The Panasonic P88 comes in Gold and Charcoal Grey colors and is priced at Rs. 9,290. It is available through retail stores across India.
Commenting on the launch, Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India, said:
With the year drawing to a close, the P88 is an affordable 4G smartphone offering for the Indian market. In a first for Panasonic smartphones, the phone comes with a front LED flash for the selfie lovers The phone also comes with an anti-dust receiver to help maintain the phone for longer periods of time. We continue our endeavor to offer differentiated product offerings to our customers.