LG is all set to introduce new K-Series, X-Series and new Stylus smartphone at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2017 in Las Vegas, according to @evleaks. According to the report, the refreshed lineup has four K-Series smartphones – K3 2017, K4 2017, K8 2017, K10 2017, Two X-series smartphones – X power 2, X calibur and one Stylus phone – Stylus 3, which will be called the Stylo 3 plus in the U.S. The LG X power 2 will be announced at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 in Barcelona at the end of February.
Some specifications of the smartphones have surfaced, but the processor in these smartphones are still a mystery. @Onleaks revealed some renders of the LG LV5 last week. According to @evleaks the LG phone codenamed LV5 will be the K10 2017 and LV1 will be the K4 2017.
Highlights of upcoming LG smartphones
- LG K3 2017 — 4.5-inch, 5MP rear and 2MP front-facing cams, 2100mAh battery
- LG K4 2017 — 4.7-inch, 8MP rear and 5MP front-facing cams, 2500mAh battery
- LG K8 2017 — 5.0-inch HD display, 13MP rear and 5MP front-facing cams, 2500mAh battery
- LG K10 2017 — 5.3-inch HD display, 2.5D glass on front and back, 5MP wide-angle, front-facing selfie cam, fingerprint reader, rear-mounted buttons
- LG X power 2 — 5.5-inch HD display, 4500mAh battery, 13MP rear and wide-angle 5MP front-facing selfie cams
- LG X calibur — water/dust resistant (IP68), military-standard durability, 4100mAh battery
- LG Stylus 3 (Stylo 3 plus) — 5.7-inch, 32GB ROM, digital pen, 13MP rear and 5MP front-facing cams, front and rear flashes, 3200mAh battery, fingerprint reader, rear-mounted buttons
We should get more details about these smartphones soon.