Motorola has officially launched Moto M smartphone as expected. The phone sports a unibody metal design and a fingerprint sensor on the back. It comes with support for Dolby Atmos.
Moto M specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2.2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor with Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 3GBRAM/32GB internal memory, 4GB RAM/64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens, 1.12um pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 151.35×75.35×7.85mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3050mAh battery with Turbo charging
The Moto M comes in Gold and Silver colors and is priced at Rs. 15999 for 32GB model with 3GB RAM and Rs. 17999 for 64GB model with 4GB RAM. It will be available exclusively on Flipkart starting midnight.
The Moto M also comes with launch offers like:
- Flat Rs. 1000 off with Citi Bank Credit Cards
- Exchange your old mobile and get an additional Rs. 2000 off on the Moto M
- Get Rs. 1000 off on Moto Pulse 2 Headset (at Rs. 499) with the Moto M
- EMI available starting at Rs. 776 per month.