Gionee S9 and S9T, two new smartphones with dual rear cameras have been certified by Chinese certification authority TENAA. Both these have a 5.5-inch 1080p display, are powered by an Octa-Core processor, pack 4GB of RAM, run Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), have 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel dual rear cameras and a 13-megapixel front-facing camera.
Gionee S9 / S9T rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8 GHz (S9) / 2GHz (S9T) Octa-core processor
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo OS 3.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear + 5MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.2×76.4×7.4mm; Weight: 166.5g (S9), 200.8 (S9T)
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Gionee S9 and S9T are expected to come in silver, gold and black colors. This will be the first smartphone from Gionee to feature dual rear cameras. Hope we can expect the official announcement soon.