Huawei introduced Enjoy 5S smartphone in China back in December last year, now the Enjoy 6S with the model number DIG-AL00 has been certified by TENAA. It has a 5-inch HD display, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, similar to the predecessor, but this is powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
It has 7.6mm slim full metal unibody design and also comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back, similar to the predecessor.
Huawei Enjoy 6S rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Emotion UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 143×69.9×7.6mm; Weight: 138g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2920mAh battery
The Huawei Enjoy 6S (DIG-AL00) will come in Gold, Silver, Gray and Pink gold colors. It is expected to be announced soon.