Huawei’s Honor Brand today announced Honor Pad 2 and Honor Watch S1 along with the Honor 6X. It has a 8-inch Full HD display, is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI on top. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with single LED flash and comes in both WiFi and 4G variants with voice calling capabilities.
It also introduced Honor Watch S1, which is a fitness watch with a circular dial and interchangeable straps (18mm). It weight just 35 grams, is water resistant up to 50 meters. It also has a heart rate monitor, offers notifications for calls, messages and reminders when connected to a smartphone. It promises up to 6 days of battery life.
Honor Pad 2 specifications
- 8-inch (1920 × 1200 pixels) 16:10 IPS display
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 (MSM8939) (4×1.5GHz + 4×1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB /32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.0
- 8MP rear Camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 2MP front-facing Camera
- Dimensions: 209.3x123x8.1mm; Weight: 340g
- 4G LTE (with voice calling), Wi-Fi ac (2.4GHz +5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / GLONASS
- 4800mAh battery
Honor Watch S1 specifications
- 1.04-inch (208 × 208 pixels) black and white touch screen memory LCD
- Compatible with Android 4.4 or iOS 8.0 devices
- Sensors: 6-axis (accelerometer + gyro) sensor, Heart rate sensor (PPG), Ambient light sensor
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Dustproof and Waterproof (IP68), 5ATM waterproof
- Dimensions: 246.5 x 39.5 x 9.9~11.2mm;Weight: 35g
- 80mAh battery
The Honor Pad 2 comes in Gold and White colors and is priced at 999 yuan (US$ 148 / Rs. 9890 approx.) for the 3GB RAM with 16GB storage WiFi version, 1299 yuan (US$ 192 / Rs. 12,855 approx.) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage WiFi version and the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage 4G version costs 1499 yuan (US$ 222 / Rs. 14835 approx.).
The Honor Watch S1 comes with Orange, Black and Blue straps and is priced at 699 yuan (US$ 103 / Rs. 6915 approx.). Both these will be available for order from October 19th and go on sale in China from October 25th.