iBall has launched Andi Wink 4G the company’s latest budget 4G smartphone with Voice over LTE (VoLTE) support. It has a 5-inch FWVGA display, is powered by quad-core processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera that also has LED flash for capturing better selfies in low lighting conditions. The design is same as the Andi 5G Blink 4G that was launched few months back.
iBall Andi Wink 4G specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display
- 1GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300mAh battery
The iBall Andi Wink 4G comes in Rose Gold and Special Gold colors, colors, is priced at Rs. 5,999 and is already available with leading retail stores across India.