Samsung has launched Galaxy On8, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘On series’ in India, after teasing the smartphone last week. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display, is powered by an Octa-Core Exynos 7580 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Samsung’s own UI on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has an LED flash.
It has a brushed metal frame and is just 7.8mm thick. It has dual SIM support, 4G LTE connectivity and packs a 3300mAh removable battery.
Samsung Galaxy On8 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7580 processor
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 76×151.7×7.8mm
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3300mAh battery