Meizu just announced M3 Max, the company’s latest phablet at an event in China. It packs a 6-inch 1080p IPS display, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Flyme UI on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) for fast focus in just 0.2 seconds, Sony IMX258 sensor and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has an unibody metal design, mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button that can unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds and for secured payments through Alipay and WeChat. It comes with 4G LTE with voLTE support. It packs a 4100mAh battery with support for mCharge fast charging that can charge up to 45% in just 30 minutes using 12V / 2A (24W) charger.
Meizu M3 Max specifications
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with 450 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GBRAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) based Flyme OS 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX258 sensor, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.4 x 81.6 x 7.94 mm; Weight: 189g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (5GHz and 2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 4100mAh battery with fast charging
The Meizu M3 Max comes in Champagne Gold, Silver, Gray and Rose Gold colors and is priced at 1699 yuan (US$ 254 / Rs. 16,910 approx.). It will be available for order from today in China and goes on pre-sale from September 12th.