Moto Z Play (XT1635), a mid range smartphone in the new Moto Z series surfaced in Geekbench results recently, now the smartphone has been certified by TENAA in China. Even though earlier benchmark results confirmed Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 SoC and 3GB of RAM, this reveals a 5.5-inch 1080p display and also a similar design as the Moto Z with support for Moto Mods.
Moto Z Play rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 16MP rear camera dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.4×76.4×6.99mm; Weight: 165g
- Moto Mods connector, Water repellent nano-coating
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C
- 3300/3510mAh battery with Turbo charging
The Moto Z Play is expected to come in Black with Grey and Black with Rose Gold colors. The official announcement should happen soon.