TCL has launched TCL 562, the company’s latest smartphone, soon after the launch of TCL 560. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p screen, is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 SoC and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has LED flash to capture better images in low lighting conditions.
It also has a fingerprint sensor on the home button that can unlock the phone in just 0.3 seconds, comes with dual SIM support and packs a 2960mAh battery.
TCL 562 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (4X1.8GHz + 4X1.0GHz) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, 84.4-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- AKM4375 DAC, NXP 9890 Smart PA, 3.6 watt audio
- Dimensions: 152 × 77 × 7.99mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 2960mAh battery
The TCL 562 comes in Gold color and is priced at Rs. 10,999. It will be available from Amazon.in starting from August 3rd. It comes with 1GB free data per month for 3 months worth Rs. 750 for Idea customers and Kindle eBook credit worth Rs. 200.
TCL has also launched new TVs on Amazon that include,
- 48-inch TCL C48P1FS Curved Full HD Smart TV – Rs. 37,990
- 43-inch TCL L43P1US 4K Ultra HD Smart TV – Rs. 31,990
- 40-inch TCL L40D2900 Full HD TV – Rs. 20,990
- 32-inch TCL L32D2900 HD Ready TV – Rs. 13,990