Lenovo confirmed last week that it will launch the Vibe K5 Note smartphone in India on August 1st. Even though the specifications of the smartphone is already out, Lenovo India has revealed that the smartphone the is launching in the country next week will pack 4GB of RAM compared to 3GB of RAM in several countries and 2GB of RAM in the Chinese variant.
It already confirmed through a teaser video that it will have TheaterMax feature, similar to the K4 Note and few other Lenovo smartphones. It has released another teaser highlighting the phone’s smooth multitasking.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Note specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with up to 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 77.4-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 152×75.7×8.49mm
- Dolby ATMOS, Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3500mAh battery
The Lenovo Vibe K5 Note comes in Silver and Gold colors. We should know the price of the smartphone when it launches next Monday.