Sony’s upcoming high-end Xperia smartphone with model numbers F8331 and F8332 had already surfaced in User Agent profile. Now live images of the phone has surfaced, thanks to GSMArena. Specifications of the smartphone have also surfaced on GFXBench that reveal almost similar specifications as the Xperia X Performance.
Coming to the design, the phone curved sides and is flat on the top and bottom like the BlackBerry Priv. The placement of dual-tone LED flash is also different and the phone also has a USB Type-C port. It is also likely to come with a fingerprint sensor on the home button on the right side.
Sony F8331 rumored specifications
- 5.1-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels)Display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit 14nm processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 23MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
The Sony F8331/ F8332 is expected to be announced at the IFA 2016 in September.