ZOPO is all set to launch its flagship Speed 8 smartphone in India on July 20th. It was announced at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2016 in Barcelona earlier this year as the first smartphone to pack a Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p screen, has 4GB of RAM, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), features a 21-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF for fast focus in just 0.2 seconds and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera that also comes with LED flash.
ZOPO Speed 8 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 21MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX230 sensor, 6P lenses
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OV8856 sensor, 4P lenses
- Dimensions: 152.5 x 76.35 x 9.8mm; Weight: 136g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Front-facing speaker
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC, USB OTG
- 3600mAh battery with fast charging
The ZOPO Speed 8 comes in Black and Silver colors and it was introduced at $299.99 (Rs. 20,120 approx.). We should know the pricing for India at the launch next Wednesday.