Lava has launched X80, the company’s latest tablet in the ‘X series’ with Intel Atom Baytrail quad-core SoC with speed of up to 1.83GHz. It has a 8-inch (1280 x 800 pixels), runs on old Android 4.4 (KitKat), has a 5-megapixel auto focus rear camera and a 3.2-megapixel front-facing camera. It has 3G connectivity and voice calling capabilities via headset or speaker.
Lava X80 specifications
- 8-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) IPS OGS display
- 1.3GHz quad-core Intel Atom Baytrail processor (Turbo boost up to 1.83GHz)
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32 GB
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat)
- 5MP auto focus rear camera
- 3.2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, dual speakers
- Dimensions: 215.5 x 125 x 9mm; 320g
- 3G (with voice calling), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4200mAh battery
The Lava X80 comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 9,999.
Commenting on the launch, Raman Sharma, VP and Head of Tablets and IT, LAVA International Ltd. said:
We are delighted to announce the launch of Lava X80. With the evolving internet penetration and thus want of enhanced multimedia usage by consumers, Lava X80 is designed to offer next generation experience to consumers. With this launch we aim to further empower people to explore and discover more through our reliable tablets portfolio. As one of the leading players in the tablet category, we aspire to offer our customers a combination of technological and design excellence.