Audio-Technica has launched range of high resolution ATH-SR5 headphones in India. It comes with 45 mm high-resolution audio drivers (5-40,000 Hz frequency range) and a detachable 1.2 metre cable.
The cable also has an inline microphone and controls that make it easy to answer calls and handle music playback (play, pause, fast-forward, reverse, next/previous track) on compatible smartphones.
ATH-SR5 headphones Key Specifications:
- Type: Closed-back Dynamic.
- Driver Diameter: 45mm.
- Frequency Response: 5-40,0000 Hz.
- Maximum Input Power: 1,500 mW.
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW.
- Impedence:35 ohms.
- Cable: Detachable 1.2m (3.9’) smartphone cable in-line control/microphone.
- Connector:3.5mm (1/8”) stereo mini-plug, L-shaped.
- Accessories Included: Pouch
- Type(Microphone): Condenser
- Sensitivity(Microphone): -40 dB (1V/Pa at 1khz)
- Frequency Response(Microphone):50-40,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern(Microphone): Omnidirectional.
The Audio-Technica is priced at Rs. 12,990 and will be available in black white and navy/brown color options.