Panasonic has launched Eluga Note, the company’s latest top-end smartphone in the Eluga series. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p LTPS display, is powered by a 1.3GHz octa-core processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with FitHome UI. It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with triple LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has dual SIM support, 4G LTE connectivity with VoLTE and also has infrared sensor that lets you control home appliances using the smart remote app. It has a removable back cover with textured finish.
Panasonic Eluga Note specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS LTPS display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expndable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with FitHome UI
- 16MP rear camera with triple LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture, 6P lens, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with 4P lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 146×74.5×8.15mm; Weight: 142g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000 mAh battery
The Panasonic Eluga Note comes in Champagne Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 13,290. It will be be available through offline retailers across India.
Commenting on the launch, Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India, said:
Panasonic always believes in creating a better life and a better world for our customers. Eluga Note equipped with full HD display, faster processing power and superior camera empowers the consumer to perform all their task at ease thereby making their life smarter and efficient. We are confident with ELUGA Note, will enhance our market share as an emerging smartphones brand and further strengthen our position in the price band of INR 10,000-15,000.