Samsung has announced Galaxy C7 in the new ‘C Series’ in China, along with the Galaxy C5. It has a 5.7-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm SoC and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Samsung’s own UI on top. It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the home button.
It is just 6.8mm thick and has a full metal body, similar to the Galaxy C5. It comes with hybrid dual SIM slot that lets you use the second slot as a microSD card slot when required and also comes with NFC support for Samsung Pay.
Samsung Galaxy C7 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 8MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 156.6×77.2×6.8mm; Weight: 165g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The Samsung Galaxy C7 comes in Gold, Pink Gold, Silver and Grey colors and is priced at 2599 yuan (US$ 396 / Rs. 26,575) for the 32GB version and 2799 yuan (US$ 427 / Rs. 28,630) for the 64GB version. No word on the availability yet.