Lenovo’s ZUK is all set to introduce the Z2, a smaller and affordable version of the Z2 Pro at an event in China on May 31st. Now the smartphone has been certified by TENAA in China that confirms that it will be powered by Snapdragon 820 SoC, even though it was teased to be powered by a Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 8890 SoC.
Even though most of the specifications have already been revealed, this confirms that it will come with a 5-inch 1080p screen and pack 3500mAh battery later than the 3100 mAh battery on the Z2 Pro.
ZUK Z2 rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ZUI 2.0
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual (nano) SIM
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 140.5×69×7.9mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3500mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The ZUK Z2 will come in black and white colors and is rumored to start at 1799 yuan (US$ 274 / Rs. 18510 approx.). We should know all the details about the ZUK Z2 next Tuesday.