Nextbit just sent out invites for the launch of Robin, its “cloud first” Android smartphone in India on May 25th. It finally received regulatory approval from the government earlier this month and also started shipping for Kickstarter backers in the country. Tom Moss, CEO and Co-Founder of Nextbit and Shankar Parasaram, Head of India Operations will be present at the event.
Nextbit Robin specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels) IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage/100GB online
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone flash
- 5MP front facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149mm x 72mm x 7mm
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11a/b/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC, USB Type-C Port
- 2,680 mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0
The Nextbit Robin will be available in mint color in India. We should know the price of the smartphone at the launch next Wednesday.