Xiaomi’s upcoming phablet Mi Max has surfaced again in live image. The phone which sports a 6.4 inch display has been teased a couple of times last month.
The latest leaked image shows the Mi Max in full glory. Sporting a metal frame around the body, the Mi Max looks similar to Mi Note and Mi Note Pro smartphones in terms of design. It has three capacitive touch buttons below the display on the bezel. Xiaomi has chucked away home button that is baked with fingerprint sensor for the Mi Max. The leaked image also shows SIM or microSD card tray on the right side. The front-facing camera module, earpiece and the proximity and ambient light sensors are also seen at the front.
Xiaomi Mi Max rumored specifications
- 6.4-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 (4x 1.4GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 7 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor.
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
The Xiaomi Mi Max announcement takes place at Beijing National Convention Center on May 10th. Along with the Mi Max, Xiaomi is also expected to announce the Mi Band 2 which surfaced yesterday in live image.