The TENAA listing offers a look at the design and specifications of the phone. As per the images, the design of the LeEco Le 2 is different from the leaked images that we had seen earlier. The phone has a metal body with antenna lines featuring at the top and bottom. It has a bezel-less design at the front and the earpiece and usual set of proximity sensors are also visible at the top. A large camera module with LED flash and a fingerprint sensor are situated at the back.
The Letv branding is also present at the lower back. The left side houses a SIM card slot while the power/lock key and volume rockers are present on the right side.
LeEco Le 2 rumored specifications
- 5.5 inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio X20 deca-core processor with 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.1 x 74.1 x 7.7mm, Weight: 153g
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3,000mAh battery
LeEco is expected to make the LeEco Le 2 official at an event on April 20 in China.