Xiaomi introduced Redmi 3 earlier this year, after the recent certification, Xiaomi has officially introduced the Redmi 3 Pro with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage and a fingerprint sensor on the back. Other specifications remain the same, including a 5-inch HD screen, Octa-Core Snapdragon 616 SoC, MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop, 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), resulting in a quick focus of just 0.1 second and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has full metal magnesium alloy unibody design and packs a huge 4100mAh battery in its compact body. It has hybrid SIM slot that lets you use the secondary nano SIM slot as a microSD slot when required.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm; Weight: 144g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery / 4100mAh (typical)
The Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro comes in Gray, Silver and Gold colors and is priced at 899 yuan (US$ 138 / Rs. 9190 approx.). It will go on sale in China starting from April 6th. No details about the global roll out yet.