LG had halted sales of Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE is making a come back after it was taken down from the stores last year. The Android Wear smartwatch was launched in November last year and was an upgrade over LG’s original model.
The LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE comes with a bigger screen and a smaller body. Just a few week after launch, LG announced that it would not sell the device, citing “a hardware issue which affects the day-to-day functionality of the device.”
LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition specifications
- 1.38-inch (480 x 480 pixels) P-OLED Display at 348 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 768MB LPDDR3 RAM, 4GB eMMC
- Android Wear OS (compatible with smartphones running Android 4.3 and iOS)
- Size: 44.5 x 14.2mm
- Dust and Water Resistant (IP67)
- Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, LTE, 3G
- Sensors: 9-Axis (Gyro/ Accelerometer/ Compass), Barometer, PPG (Heart Rate Sensor), GPS
- 570mAh battery
Pricing on AT&T will be $22.97/month on AT&T Next 24 or $689. It comes in Space Black, Opal Blue, Luxe White and Signature Brown colors. In addition, you can also get the device for $99.99 on a two-year agreement if you buy it alongside the LG G5 on AT&T’s Next plans.
source | via