vivo already confirmed that its upcoming flagship Xplay5 smartphone will be powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and pack whopping 6GB of LPDDR4 RAM. It also confirmed dual curved displays for the smartphone. Now a new leak from China (Via) reveals that it will come with a 5.43-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display, come with 128GB of internal storage, feature Cirrus Logic CS4398 DAC and a 3600mAh battery.
In addition it reveals that it will be powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor and come with 4GB of RAM, so there might be two variants of the smartphone.
vivo Xplay5 specifications
- 5.43-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD Super AMOLED display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU / Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB DDR4 RAM / 4GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3600mAh battery
The vivo Xplay5 will be officially announced at an event tomorrow at 7:30 PM China time (5:00 PM IST). We should get all the details of the smartphone at the launch tomorrow.