After showing up on Zauba and GFXBench, the Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro has surfaced on AnTuTu, revealing the specifications. This coincides with earlier rumors, but it doesn’t confirm if the upcoming top-end ‘A series’ smartphone will come with 6-inch screen like the A9 or a smaller 5.5-inch screen. It could be the same 6-inch screen since the import listing also shows a 6-inch screen.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro rumored specifications
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 (620) processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, expandable memory upto 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera, OIS, LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.1, ANT+, NFC
- 4000mAh battery, Fast Charging
The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro is expected to come in White, Gold and Pink colors, similar to the Galaxy A9. The official announcement is expected in coming weeks.