ARCHOS has announced 50d Oxygen, the company’s latest mid-range 4G smartphone ahead of MWC 2016 later this month. It packs a 5-inch 1080p display, is powered by a 1.3GHz 64-bit Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 GPU, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), has a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has dual SIM support.
ARCHOS 50d Oxygen specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS full lamination display
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor with 450MHz Mali-T720 MP3 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (Micro + Mini)
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 141.4×70.8×8.2 mm; Weight: 140g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2100mAh battery
The ARCHOS 50d Oxygen comes in Black with Gold color and is priced at £129 (US$ 187 / Rs. 12755 approx.). It will roll out sometime in May 2016 and will be showcased at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, between February 22nd and February 25th.