Chinese smartphone maker ZOPO has launched Hero 1, the company’s latest 4G smartphone in India. It packs a 5-inch HD display, is powered by an Quad-Core MediaTek 6735 processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 13.2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, similar to its Speed 7 smartphone that was launched last year. It has dual SIM support and 4G connectivity.
ZOPO Hero 1 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 ×720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 13.2MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 146.1×70.6×8.65mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
The ZOPO Hero 1 comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 12,000. It will be available online and offline.
Commenting on the launch, Kevin Xu, Founder ZOPO brand, said:
The mobile device market is the most competitive market today and at Zopo we make sure that we are at par with the contemporary trends. We have a constant eye on the customer demand and behavior, based on which we design and structure out smart devices. We do not believe in loading redundant features on a device that a user would never use. Bearing this in mind, the new Hero 1 simplifies life for people with its minimalist yet futuristic features for people with smart and uncomplicated needs.