LeTV announced Le Max Pro which is the world’s first smartphone running latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, at CES 2016. A new leak from a Chinese website Mobile Dad has revealed a price for the phone that is expected to launch this year.
As per the site, the Le Max Pro will be priced at CNY 3,500 ($530/ Rs. 35490 approx.). The price seems about right considering the premium specifications of the phone. LeTV has still not revealed the official pricing of the Le Max Pro yet. We got out hands on the Le Max Pro at the event. Check out our first impression of the phone here.
LeTV Le Max Pro specifications
- 6.33-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) based EUI
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 167.1×83.5×8.95mm; Weight: 204g
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 Sensor, OIS, f/2.0 aperture, dual ISP support
- 4MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV4688 sensor, 81.6-degree wide-angle lens
- MHL 3.0, USB Type C, 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless HDMI, LeHiFi and audio chip built by AKG
- Fingerprint reader with Qualcomm Sense ID
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 802.11ad 2×2 MU-MIMO, Tri-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 with APT-X, GPS, NFC
- 3400mAh battery