Intex Technologies has launched Aqua Super, the company’s second smartphone with 3GB of RAM, after the Aqua Ace that was launched back in September. It has a 5-inch HD IPS display, is powered by 1 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P 64-bit processor and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has dual SIM support with 4G connectivity that includes support for both TDD-LTE Band 40 (2300MHz) and FDD-LTE Band 3 (1800MHz) for India.
Intex Aqua Super specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 144×75.2×7.65mm; Weight: 130g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2150 mAh battery
The Intex Aqua Super comes in Grey, Black, White and Champagne colors and is priced at Rs. 10,390. Intex also offers 1-year screen breakage warranty and a complementary bag pack with the phone.
Commenting on the launch, Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Mobile Business Head, Intex Technologies said:
Intex has always ensured superior quality products for its consumers. Keeping our customers in mind and the cluttered market of feature rich phone, the 3GB RAM Aqua SUPER will surely be a front-runner for performance and multi-tasking. The sleek & classy look, light weight and a breathtaking performance clearly makes it one of the best offering in sub 10K price-point.