Lenovo launched the K3 Note Music smartphone in India last week, now it is available from the official Lenovo online store in the country. It is the same K3 Note smartphone that comes with a ceramic speaker on the back that lets you enjoy superior sound with Sound Box or any other hollow box. It also comes with Smart PA audio chip and Waves MaxxAudio technology that amplifies the sound and improves the audio. Lenovo says that it is a limited edition smartphone.
Lenovo K3 Note Music specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with 178-degree wide viewing angle, 400 nits brightness
- 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor with Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Vibe UI
- Dual SIM (4G + 4G)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152.6x 76×7.99mm; Weight: 150g
- Dolby ATMOS, Ceramic Speakers
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh (Typical) battery / 2900mAh (Rated)
The Lenovo K3 Note Music is now available for order on the official thedostore.com for Rs. 12,499 and ships on 4th November.