Popular leakster @Onleaks has released some images that offers a detailed look of the phone from all the angles. As per the images, the One A9 sports a iPhone like aluminium unibody design and raised camera hump. A SIM and microSD card slots are seen on the left side while the power button and volume rockers are on the right side. The images do not show the trademark front-facing stereo BoomSound speakers.
At the bottom of the screen, we can see the home button which will be equipped with a fingerprint sensor. The HTC logo is also seen above the physical home button. Last month, @evleaks showed off the HTC A9 is six different colors.
HTC One A9 rumored Specifications
- 5.0-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, OIS
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera
- 7mm thick
- Fingerprint sensor
- 2150mAh battery