Huawei Nexus 6P had leaked several times earlier, now Google’s presentation for September 29th event has been leaked (Via) revealing most of the details of the upcoming flagship. This confirms a 5.7-inch Quad HD screen, Snapdragon 810 v2.1 processor, Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), USB Type-C connector, fingerprint sensor on the back and dual front-facing speakers. It also reveals that the smartphone will come with a metal unibody build and pack a 3450mAh battery.
It doesn’t confirm the resolution of rear and front cameras, which are expected to be 13MP and 8MP, respectively. The smartphone will weigh 178 grams, compared to 184 grams in the Motorola-made Nexus 6. It also highlights the features of Android Marshmallow.
Huawei Nexus 6P rumored specifications
- 5.7-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor ( 4x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + 4 x 1.8 GHz ARM A57 ) with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB / 128GB internal memory
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Single nano SIM
- 12.3MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.55um pixels
- 8MP front-facing camera, 1.4um pixels
- Dimensions: 159.4 x 77.8 x 7.3mm; Weight: 178g
- Dual front-facing speakers
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3450mAh battery
Finally, the presentation reveals Aluminium, Graphite, Frost, and Gold colors. It says that the Gold color will be available only in Japan initially. We will know the price of the smartphone at the September 29th event, where Google will also officially introduce the LG-made Nexus 5X smartphone, new Chromecast and more.
[Update: The original presentation reveals dimensions, RAM and details about the cameras.]