OPPO has launched FC Barcelona edition of the OPPO R7 Plus to celebrate OPPO’s three-year partnership with FC Barcelona. This is the company’s first smartphone as a part of the partnership and is dubbed as Smartphone of Champions. It will come with club’s logo, an FC Barcelona-themed wallpaper, a fan kit that includes an FC Barcelona protective case and more. Specifications of the smartphone are similar to the original R7 Plus.
Oppo R7 Plus specifications
- 6-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD AMOLED 2.5D Curved Screen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.5 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, microSD expansion slot
- Hybrid Dual SIM (second nano SIM slot can also be used as microSD slot)
- Color OS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, laser auto focus, Sony IMX214 sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158×82×7.75 mm mm; Weight: 203g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 4100mAh battery with VOOC Rapid Charge
The OPPO R7 Plus FC Barcelona Edition is priced at $549. Only 5,000 units will be available for purchase online at OPPOStyle.com in several markets where OPPO phones are sold.
Commenting on the launch, Sky Li, Vice President of OPPO and Managing Director of International Mobile Business, said
As OPPO continues its global expansion strategy, this partnership will enable us to reach even more global consumers at a faster and more dynamic pace. OPPO aims to be a top-three brand in Southeast Asia within the next three years, as well as make great strides forward in other markets. Our focus on providing the best smartphone photography experience is sure to take us there.