Bose has launched its second-generation SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones in India. It has multi-point option for connecting two devices at a time and lets you switching between music and calls. It also has NFC on the right earcup for quick pairing. It has advanced microphone system for calls, HD voice and adaptive audio adjustment technology for wind or noise. Volume is changed automatically based on speech level and changing environments, says Bose.
Features of Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II
- Multi-point, to simultaneously connect to two devices
- Smart, intuitive controls on the headphone’s earcup
- Survives drops, bumps and grabs
- Made of Impact-resistant materials, glass-filled nylon and corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Bluetooth and NFC support
- Voice prompts (in 11 different languages) to tell you who’s calling, what device you’re connected to, and how much battery life you have left.
- Up to 15 of hours of battery life on a single charge, 15-minute charge provides up to 2 hours of play time
The new Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II is available in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 21,150.