Lenovo Vibe S1 surfaced back in February and recently got certified on TENAA. According to @upleaks, the smartphone feature dual selfie cameras on the front. Even the image revealed by TENAA showed two sensors on the right side of the earpiece. According to new rumors, the smartphone will have two 5-megapixel cameras on the front. It is not clear how this would help in capturing better selfies. @upleaks also got hold of a new image of the smartphone that shows a fingerprint sensor on the back, different from earlier images.
Lenovo Vibe S1 rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- 1.7GHz Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Dual 5MP front-facing cameras
- Dimensions: 143 × 70.8 × 7.85mm; Weight: 130g
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,420mAh battery
The Vibe S1 will come in Black, White, Violet, Blue and Pink colors. It is expected to be announced at the IFA 2015 in Berlin in September, which is just a couple of weeks away.