TP-LINK has launched TL-WA860RE, its latest power socket-mounted Universal Wireless Range Extender with AC Pass-Through in India. It is designed to conveniently extend the coverage and improve the signal strength of an existing wireless network to eliminate dead zones, said the company.
You can easily deploy the device, with no new wires or cables, within range of their existing wireless network, press the range extender button and instantly expand their total wireless coverage to previously unreachable locations, eliminating troublesome dead zones. It has 2 external antennas with higher quality antenna technology for wide WiFi coverage and also has an integrated power socket so that no power outlet goes to waste.
Highlights of TP-LINK TL-WA860RE
- Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- 802.11n wireless technology offers data rate of up to 300Mbps
- LAN 64/128/152-bit WEP encryption, Wi-Fi protected Access (WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK)
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Extra power socket making sure that no power outlet is going to waste
- 2 fixed external antennas provide excellent Wi-Fi coverage and reliability
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
The TP-LINK TL-WA860RE Wi-Fi Range Extender is priced at Rs. 2,500 and is available across India.