LG is all set to launch the G4 Stylus, the company’s latest smartphone with a stylus pen in India. It was introduced as G Stylo in Korea and was announced for global markets last month. The G4 Stylus has a 5.7-inch HD display, is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 410 SoC and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop). It has a 13-megapixel camera with LED flash, laser auto focus, a 5-megapixel front-facing camera and also comes with 4G support.
It has power and volume buttons on the back, similar to the G3 and the G4.
LG G4 Stylus specifications
- 5.7-inch (1280× 720 pixels) HD IPS in-cell touch display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 154.3 x 79.2 x 9.6mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh (removable) battery
The LG G4 Stylus will be priced at Rs. 24,990 (MRP), according to Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom. The stocks are expected in a few days.
[Update: The smartphone has been listed on the official LG India website for the same price of Rs. 24,990 (MRP), so it should go on sale soon.]