Xolo launched the Cube 5.0 earlier this month. Now the company has launched a variant of the smartphone with 2GB RAM, instead of 1GB RAM and a 5MP front-facing camera, instead of 2MP camera. Other specifications are the same, including a 5-inch HD OGS display with 85% NTSC color gamut that promises ultra-high color contrasts and vivid colors, Dragontrail Glass protection,1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop).
It has 3G connectivity and dual SIM support, similar to most other Xolo smartphones. Xolo says that this will offer 25% extended battery performance compared to the 1GB RAM variant.
Xolo Cube 5.0 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD OGS IPS display with ASAHI Dragontrail glass protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor with 500 MHz Mali-400 GPU
- 1GB / 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 143 x 71 x 6.9 mm
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2100mAh battery
The Xolo Cube 5.0 2GB RAM variant comes in Black, White and Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 8,888, while the 1GB RAM variant now costs Rs. 7,849.