ZTE has launched Blade Qlux 4G, the most affordable 4G smartphone in India, as expected. It has a 4.5-inch FWVGA screen, is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6732M SoC and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and 4G connectivity with support for both 1800 MHz (Band3 ) and 2300 MHz (Band 40) for India.
ZTE Blade Qlux 4G specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6732M 64-bit processor with Mali-T760 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, micro SD card up to 32GB
- Dual (micro) SIM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat), Upgradable to Android 5.0
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 134.5×67.4×10.3mm; Weight: 154g
- 4G LTE/3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS
- 2200mAh battery
The ZTE Blade Qlux 4G is priced at Rs. 4,999 and goes on sale on June 16th exclusively on Amazon.in. It also comes with Double Data offer for Airtel customers.
Commenting on the launch, Yuan Kang, CEO Terminal Sales South Asia, ZTE, said:
At ZTE its our mission to get the technology of the future in the hands of our customers today. The Indian consumer is getting ready for 4G and we want to make sure that not only compatible devices are available to the consumers, but are also available at an affordable price. We are extremely excited to introduce the ZTE Blade Qlux 4G to every Indian who wants to be tomorrow ready!